
As the year 2008 is about to be a history,
I give myself a brief moment of indulgence in mushy nostalgia.
For sure, there's been awful lot of incidences that wore me out.
This year's been really extemporaneous..not by choice.
Not a thing I planned ahead turned out promising..and so much more of unexpected bad news, awww.
But by God's guidance, I believe, I became stronger.
In 2009, I'd like to:
-truly understand God's grace
-learn how I can demonstrate to Him that I really understood
-have early morning tea at least three times a week
-say grace before every meal
-read at least 1 book a month and widen my intellectual horizon
-be more attentive in general
-be physically fit
-and lastly, wish you love.
I do pray that things will be different than they were in 2008..
-and lastly, wish you love.
I do pray that things will be different than they were in 2008..

2 comments:
I'd like to truly understand God's grace too.
update!
Post a Comment