Thursday, December 25, 2008

#7, You see..


Indubitably, you're the only one who can read everything written inside of me, even the things I'm not aware of. You've known all that I am even before my birth.. You held my hand and led me until this very moment, and I believe it was done by your divine intervention, not by chances or my own strength.
I thank you.

I try not to forget how you've been working in my life, but It's getting harder.
My soul is terribly weakened that I no longer can balance my life and pay attention to my spiritual needs. I feel like I am helplessly floating on the open sea without knowing where to go and what to do now. In search of a relief or ways to empty my troubled heart, I say whatever I want to say and laugh at things. But...now I have more complaints, doubts, and deepened hatreds.

I'm nothing like Job or Abraham. I don't have such a great faith..
What do you see in me that's so valuable to you that makes you say you love me even when I appeared to be the least bothered about you? ...

I'm sick of my wicked thoughts and all that's in me now.
I'm seeking for a second conversion..
All I'm asking for is your sign.
Since I'm not so wise or spiritually awaken,
It would be great of you to let me have a spiritual mentor.
You've promised that you would show me what's unsearchable and great..
now I want to get ready to see them.

No comments: